Re: Vertically centering a song text.

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Vertically centering a song text.
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 09:08:07 +0100

Good morning Bill,

Thanks for your advice.
Yours was the first and, as far as I can understand, only answer to my question
and it gave me exactly what I needed.
Unfortunately the rest of what is discussed in this thread escapes me, but I
have a sneaking suspicion that it has little to do with “Vertically centering a
song test.”

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone