Re: Grace note kicks tuplet number away

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Grace note kicks tuplet number away
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:30:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> it seems the feature announced in
> <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/changes/index> (at
> about
> 2/3, search for ‘knee-to-beam’) has been implemented without providing
> for this situation. So we should create a follow-up for
> <http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/3831/>.

I see, so that explains why all other tuplets behave normally: when I
override them using \override TupletNumber.knee-to-beam = ##f all tuplets
are moved upwards, so it seems the new algorithm isn't taking grace notes
into consideration. I added this information mentioned here, as well as a
link to this discussion, to the issue tracker, but my post is pending
moderation.

Cheers,
Gilberto