Re: Microtonal notation - arrows up and down

From: Graham Breed
Subject: Re: Microtonal notation - arrows up and down
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 21:18:16 +0000

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 01:05:11 +0100
From: Luca Danieli<address@hidden>

Hello everybody,
I found out very few about arrows down and up for microtonal notation.Neither a
quick research on the mailing-list has shown many results.
I found the best example of it in the following page but I hoped to find some
more information on how to set up arrows down and up.
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=microtonal
Can someone lead me to the right tutorial, if there is any?

http://x31eq.com/lilypond

You have to decide what they mean. Then, set new note names, define the accidentals, and set a base scale, if you need it. Probably the default or a regular retuning of it will do.

              Graham