Feature request for Nalesnik's rN.ly

From: Ferdinand Grau
Subject: Feature request for Nalesnik's rN.ly
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 01:23:46 +0200

The problem is that I severely lack the ability to typest chords like the ones in the attachment: II6/5/♭, II7/♭5, etc. Interestingly enough, arbitrary number of inversion digits was supported by earlier version of \rN (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-11/msg00470.html). but it's not supported by current version hosted at LSR (http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=710).

I tried to implement that myself, but considering that I have zero knowledge of scheme I failed to do so.

Thanks in advance!

~FG