Re: Running Frescobaldi from Git

From: Ed.Klarinet
Subject: Re: Running Frescobaldi from Git
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:15:51 +0100

Hi Federico,

Because the environment variable is set in .bashrc (the advantage is that it will work either if frescobaldi is run from terminal and if it's run from the desktop).
You missed that part of the wiki or didn't work for you?

It didn't. Is does when I run Frescobaldi from the terminal but not when I run it from the menu. Using Goolgle I find: "aliases from ~/.bashrc file will work only in a bash interactive shell"

Greetings, Ed