SVG files for MediaWiki

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: SVG files for MediaWiki
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:52:36 +0000

When I create an SVG file with LilyPond and upload it to Wikimedia Commons, it
renders as a blank image (try uploading Tristan.preview.svg at
https://tools.wmflabs.org/svgcheck/). Can anyone help me figure out how to fix
this? I've already tried to import it into and export it from Apache OpenOffice
Draw, but there must be some kind of problem with the import filter extension
(obtainable at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/SVG_Import_Filter) because a
couple of grobs are missing from the program's rendering (namely, the
full-measure rest in line 22, and the flags on the a8 in line 7 and the ais8 in
line 8-see OOTristan.svg).

DR