Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 157, Issue 47

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 157, Issue 47
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:12:17 +0100

Abraham,

thank you very much! Somehow I missed that functionality of Frescobaldi. Well, at least I learned something ;)

Thanks again and best regards,

Leszek.

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:16:40 -0700 (MST)
From: tisimst <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: trying to write a simple python beaming snippet for
        Frescobaldi

Leszek,

Just thought I'd bring this up (though I know you've already put in a bunch
of work. You can add a keyboard shortcut to the "Quick Insert" > "Beam"
option. Following the attached image, here's the steps (since it doesn't
show up in the default set of keyboard shortcuts in the preferences window):

1. Right-click on the "Beam" option in the Quick Insert tool (if you can't
see the Quick Insert tool, you'll need to open it via the "Tools" > "Quick
Insert" menu option).
2. Click on "Configure Keyboard Shortcut (None)"
3. Click on the "Use a custom shortcut" radio button
4. Click on the input box next to "Primary shortcut"
5. Now, hit the "Ctrl" and "[" buttons at the same time on your keyboard to
save the key combination and click on "OK" to save the shortcut
6. Select the group of notes you want to apply the beam to and hit "Ctrl +
[" to have Frescobaldi insert the beam group (just like your code does).

Best,
Abraham

adding-custom-keyboard-shortcut-to-frescobaldi.png (161K) <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/184636/0/adding-custom-keyboard-shortcut-to-frescobaldi.png>