Little bit of music entry (for Free Edition) assistance needed

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Little bit of music entry (for Free Edition) assistance needed
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:47:21 +0100

Hi all,

right now I'm preparing a new blog post introducing a wonderful new notation font Abraham created upon my suggestion. As it is targeting a specific repertoire I would like to publish it on January 1st and spice it up with the first free edition of a short song cycle of an eminent composer just running out of copyright. This will then also be made available on Mutopia and IMSLP.

Probably I won't have enough time to finish everything alone so I'd be happy if two or three people could help me with the music entry (and maybe other things that will turn out to be necessary). As this request is mainly targeting "time-to-delivery" I can't spend significant amounts of time for helping contributors with
  • Git set-up and Git workflows
  • Submitting an SSH key to Gitlab
  • installing an additional notation font
  • installing openLilyLib.

Nevertheless I'd be happy if you could get in touch with me privately.

Best
Urs