breaking chords with \autochange

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: breaking chords with \autochange
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:51:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I created a simple function which helps handle chords when using
\autochange, but although the function works great I get some warning
messages. This is the code:

\version "2.19.32"

autochord = #(define-music-function
     (parser location chordDown chordUp)
     (ly:music? ly:music?)
      #{
        <<
          {
            \oneVoice \change Staff = "down" $chordDown
          }
          \\
          {
            \oneVoice \change Staff = "up" $chordUp
          }

      #}
     )

\autochange {
  c c
  \autochord   <d' f'>
  c'' c''
  \autochord   <d' f'>
  c''
}

It outputs 4 warning messages, two for each chord, like this one: warning:
cannot find context to switch to \autochord   <d' f'>

Am I doing something wrong here?

Cheers,
Gilberto