lilypond-devel on MacPorts

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: lilypond-devel on MacPorts
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 14:57:08 -0500

In order to make keeping up with the development version of Lilypond easier, I'm thinking of transitioning to the MacPorts version (as then keeping it up to date would automatically be part of my normal MacPorts maintenance). However, I've noticed that the lilypond-devel port has dependencies on the MacPorts texlive packages. Seeing as I already have TeXLive installed through MacTeX, is there any way to install this port without installing a duplicate TeXLive installation through MacPorts?
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ