Re: Beamed Tremolo + Fermata

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Beamed Tremolo + Fermata
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:33:28 -0700 (MST)

Ooooh! I really like this idea as it would solve the horizontally-centered problem, but I just realized that it would inherit the unknown of the fermata's vertical position that escapes collisions with other elements. I don't know if it could still be treated like a Script object (to take care of vertical positioning), but added to the beam stencil (to take care of horizontal positioning). That would be a nice feature, though!

- Abraham

On Sunday, December 27, 2015, Kieren MacMillan [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Abraham,

On Dec 24, 2015, at 5:52 PM, Abraham Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any other nice ideas to center-align the fermata on the tremolo beams?

Override [once] the Beam.stencil to add the [centred] fermata?

Hope that helps,
Kieren.