Fwd: [oll-user] Start using OpenLilyLib

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fwd: [oll-user] Start using OpenLilyLib
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:20:44 +0100

Hi Helge,

this is the easiest way to tell you that the openlilylib-user list isn't
active anymore.

I can't tell anything more now as I'm preparing for vacations. Maybe
I'll find some time in the evenings, but I don't know for sure.

clip-regions is kind of deprecated, better go to /ly/comptools (in the
web interface and see if the readme gets you further.

Good luck
Urs

PS
(the above also goes for your private message ...)