Re: what is the object associated with extraNatural ?

From: Bric
Subject: Re: what is the object associated with extraNatural ?
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 22:27:38 -0500

On 01/02/2016 02:19 PM, Noeck wrote:

Hi,

I am not sure whether you talk about key signatures or accidentals. In
case of key signatures it is KeyCancellation (as Kieren said), in case
of accidentals (which seems more likely as you refer to extraNatural),
it is Accidental.

For this graphical object, there is no differentiation between sharps,it is
Accidental.

For this graphical object, there is no differentiation between sharps,
Hi,

I am not sure whether you talk about key signatures or accidentals. In
case of key signatures it is KeyCancellation (as Kieren said), in case
of accidentals (which seems more likely as you refer to extraNatural),
it is Accidental.

For this graphical object, there is no differentiation between sharps,it is
Accidental.

For this graphical object, there is no differentiation between sharps,
flats naturals and extra naturals. To my knowledge you can only color
all accidentals of a note at once. This shows all three objects in

flats naturals and extra naturals. To my knowledge you can only color
all accidentals of a note at once. This shows all three objects in
different colors:

Yes, KeyCancellation is what I was looking for. Thanks again!

{
   \override Staff.Accidental.color = #blue
   \override Staff.KeySignature.color = #green
   \override Staff.KeyCancellation.color = #red
   \set Staff.extraNatural = ##t
   \key fis \major
   aeses4 as ais
   \key a \major