Re: A twelve tone matrix engraver

From: Caio Giovaneti de Barros
Subject: Re: A twelve tone matrix engraver
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 09:29:54 -0200

Hello!

On 02-01-2016 15:52, Urs Liska wrote:
Hi,

unfortunately I have only *very* limited time right now, but this looks absolutely great!

Thanks!

Just one minor suggestion: I'd insert
    \accidentalStyle dodecaphonic
in the \layout block.

That's a good idea. The less ambiguity the better.

I think this would be an extremely nice topic for a post on Scores of Beauty, if you'd like to write one.

I actually thought about that,  having learned a lot of things from there. I'll send you a private message! Thanks, Urs!