Re: Notation snippets

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Notation snippets
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 18:05:03 +0100

Am 03.01.2016 um 17:05 schrieb Jayaratna:
Ouch, I thought you could import glyphs from svg: my knowledge of
Metafont is = 0

I did not follow this thread closely, but if you want to add glyphs that
are similar to those that already exist, then working with Metafont
should not be all that hard IMHO.

I cannot promise that I have enough time to help you with this task, but
I did some stuff with Metafont long time ago, so we can give it a try
... ;-)

HTH,

Marc