Staff customization question.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Staff customization question.
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 20:48:44 -0500

Greetings All,

I am currently writing a piece involving the pat hwaing (circle drum).
It consists of 21 pitched drums. I have figured out how to create an
eleven-line staff;  the number of lines and spaces exactly corresponds
to my needs. Is there a way to create a specific calibration of pitch
to line/space where the lowest and highest notes align with the lowest
and highest lines? The intervals are not entirely uniform. The pitches
are as follows:

g2 b2 c3 e3 f3 g3 b3 c4 e4 f4 g4 a4 b4 c5 d5 e5 f5 g5 a5 b5 c6

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hwaen Ch'uqi