OOoLilyPond

From: Roman Stawski
Subject: OOoLilyPond
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:40:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi folks

I upgraded to LibreOffice 4.3 recently and now I'm having problems in
getting OOoLilypond to actually insert a snippet although the generation
works fine. FWIW I'm using Lilypond 2.19.33.

Is anyone still using OOoLilypond? If so have they come across the problem,
and do they have a workaround.

Sorry if this is off-subject (OOoLP and not LP itself), but for me it's
always been one of the killer features of lilypond that I can plug snippets
directly into a text document. It would be a shame if it's no longer available.

Thanks for any pointers