Re: Snippet: Vertical brace spanning several lyrics lines [addition]

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Snippet: Vertical brace spanning several lyrics lines [addition]
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 12:14:41 +0100

> Dear list,
>
> I found the snippet: "Vertical brace spanning several lyrics lines"
> (http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=265 and
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=265).
[...]
> If yes, is this post sufficient? I'm fairly new in the LilyPond universe and
> I have no clear idea who manages the snippet repository and  how.
>
> Best regards,
> Robert Blackstone

Hi Robert,

this list is fine to announce new snippets and/or get help in usage of them.
If you observe a bug in a LSR-snippet or want to propose some
addition, etc, you may post here as well or on the bug-list.
I think all people with permission to edit snippets are reading both lists.

I'll have a look at your proposal later the day.

Cheers,
  Harm