Re: Bravura svg font

From: Nathan Ho
Subject: Re: Bravura svg font
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:14:10 -0800

On 2016-01-06 11:23, Paul Booker wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new use of lilypond-windows on Win 8.1 64bit and Win 7. First of all, thanks for wonderful software; I'm generating many snippets for educational
purposes.
My main problem so far is getting the bravura alternative font to appear. I
don't mind trying a few things, but this problem has me stumped.

Hi Paul,

I'm responsible for this issue as the maintainer of the SMuFL implementation. Thanks for reporting the bug; I'll get on this tomorrow.

By the way, there is another way to get Bravura (and a whole host of other fonts) in LilyPond. It should be available at fonts.openlilylib.org but that site seems to be down for the moment.

Nathan