Re: Include total page count in page number

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Include total page count in page number
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 15:08:27 +0100

Hi Abraham,

I created a short sketch, how this might be realized. In this example,
the result counts one page high - I didn't simply decrease the value,
because I don't know, if it might reach other peaks.
But I think, the idea is sketched. The two markdown commands could be
merged to one "\full-pages" command, but that shall be done, when this
technique proves stable ;-)

Cheers
Jan-Peter