Re: Include total page count in page number

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Include total page count in page number
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 07:16:58 -0700 (MST)

Thank you! That will at least get me by for now.

- Abraham

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 7:09 AM, Jan-Peter Voigt [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Abraham,

I created a short sketch, how this might be realized. In this example,
the result counts one page high - I didn't simply decrease the value,
because I don't know, if it might reach other peaks.
But I think, the idea is sketched. The two markdown commands could be
merged to one "\full-pages" command, but that shall be done, when this
technique proves stable ;-)

Cheers
Jan-Peter