Variable names

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Variable names
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 20:59:22 +0100

I assume there have been discussions on extending the syntax for LP
identifiers to include dashes and underscores. My personal opinion is that
a non-alpha separator is good to have, but two different separators may
quickly become confusing. Is it 'set_variable' or 'set-variable'?

Given the relation between LP and Guile, I'd suggest to only allow the dash
and disallow the underscore (by syntax rule, not just by convention).

-- Johan