Re: Fwd: Concerts in Berlin with LilyPond scores

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Fwd: Concerts in Berlin with LilyPond scores
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 00:13:08 +0100

Am 07.01.2016 um 23:50 schrieb Colin Campbell:
Forwarding to the User group, as it's more appropriate there, and for wider distribution. All the best for the concerts, Aurélien, and thanks for letting us know.

That's partially true.
lilypond-user is the better place to let more people know, but actually I think Aurélien asked for an entry (entries) in the "pondings" on lilypond.org's front page.

Urs

Cheers,
Colin