Re: Manual page breaking causing assertion failure

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Manual page breaking causing assertion failure
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 20:29:59 -0700

On 16-01-09 03:38 PM, Chris Yate wrote:

No, it's not self-built, it's the latest dev image from the website!

Windows 10, 64bit. Any other info you need?
Chris

On 9 Jan 2016 10:17 pm, "Colin Campbell" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 16-01-08 07:09 PM, Chris Yate wrote:

I'll confirm that your example from down-thread does not give an exception error under 64-bit linux. I see that you are using a self-built binary; have you tried downloading and installing a binary from the website, to isolate possible issues with your local environment?

Cheers,
Colin

Sorry for the noise, then, Chris.
In that light: have you tried the same file with the stable (2.18.2) version? Also, is your example as small as it can be while reliably producing the error? Can you produce the error using actual pitches instead of the spacer rests in your dynamics voice (declaring it as a \new Dynamics doesn't change anything for me, nor does renaming the music variable to fnord instead of the possibly ambiguous "dynamics") ?

Cheers,
Colin
--
My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to the library.
 - Peter Golkin, museum spokesman (1966- )