Re: best solution for book making with multiple scores and multiple titl

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: best solution for book making with multiple scores and multiple titles but w/o page breaks between pieces
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:13:58 -0700

Here's an explanation how to modify the score's header:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers

You should probably also leave the book-level header block empty because it will put in its variable values when you don't set one of the same name in the score-level header block.

Best,
Abraham