Re: Can't seem to merge note groups

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Re: Can't seem to merge note groups
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:48:06 +0900

Thanks so much Pierre and Abraham!

I'm just a beginner but intuitively, it would seem that in my example both notes should merge. It might be a bug.
In Pierre's case there's also a need to temporarily silence the "too many clashing notes" warning. Abraham's doesn't need the second voice at all, so it's perhaps the most simple example.

Michiel