Re: Outliner markup command

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Outliner markup command
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:35:10 +0100

<address@hidden>:
> Hi Trevor,
>
> Thank you.
> Yes, I'll add a snippet for sure, as soon as LSR will work with v2.20.
>
> Pierre

>> Hi Pierre
>>
>> Very nice!  Ideal for those more light-hearted musical items.
>>
>> LSR?
>>
>> Trevor

You can already put it into LSR: comment out the code, let a
dummy-markup displayed and add [needs LSR upgrade] to the title. It
will then be stored in the unapproved snippets, not searchable,
though.

Or you can c/p all needed defs into the snippet to make it work with
2.18.2. In this case please comment thoroughly that those defs can be
deleted next LSR-upgrade.

Cheers,
  Harm