Re: Beaming over a rest before a subdivision

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Beaming over a rest before a subdivision
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:57:07 +0100

Am 12.01.2016 um 20:59 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
>> What should the behavior of the *last* one be here?
> No beams over the rest.

Well, default behaviour is to break the beam at all rests here (see
attached).
But if the user manually enters the beam enclosing the rest there should
be *something*. And I think a single beam is better here than a number
of steamlets.

What would be nice too (but I don't know if I can get to that from
within the beamify function) is adding a stemlet, but without implicitly
adding beamlets.

Urs