startGraceMusic

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: startGraceMusic
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:27:17 +1100

There are startGraceMusic and stopGraceMusic functions that are helpful for adjusting the appearance of grace notes. Are there startAfterGraceMusic etc functions for \afterGrace? Currently I have to manually adjust afterGrace notes to be the same as that in the startGraceMusic function I have. Works fine, but it is tedious and error prone.

Andrew