Re: Overriding tie-configuration & \shape breaks custom Scheme function

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Overriding tie-configuration & \shape breaks custom Scheme function since 2.19.24
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:53:38 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Malte Meyn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Am 10.01.2016 um 02:50 schrieb Peter Crighton:
>>>                       (if (or (music-is-of-type? mus 'rest-event)
>>>                               (music-is-of-type? mus 'multi-measure-rest))
>>
>> The overrides fall into the ‘else’ case and then the tweaks are applied.
>> I’m not sure why this is changing all of the following note heads (bug?)
>
> Intentional.  It's

[...]

> Now that only \propertyTweak does that, maybe \tweak should not do
> this kind of chaining but leave it to \propertyTweak.

Tracker issue: 4742 (https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4742/)
Rietveld issue: 285840043 (https://codereview.appspot.com/285840043)
Issue description:
  Only \propertyTweak rather than \tweak can be applied to overrides
  \tweak should only tweak music as of issue 4533, so move the action
  of issue 4500 into \propertyTweak's definition instead.   Also
  contains commit:  tweaks-as-overrides regtest: fix oversight from
  issue 4533

--
David Kastrup