Import pdf into Lilypond (no ocr/omr)

From: T4b
Subject: Import pdf into Lilypond (no ocr/omr)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 22:03:54 +0100

Hi,

sorry if this has been asked before, didn't find anything.
Is there a free program which analyzes pdf files to produce Lilypond
source code?
That is, I don't mean analyzing raster graphics, I mean analyzing a pdf
file (generated by some score writer) which already contains just
instructions on where to place which symbol.
If nothing exists I guess that could be a nice project and I would start
looking at pdf parsing libraries.

T4b