new Staff staff-staff-spacing (down AND up) regarding only one single sy

From: musicus
Subject: new Staff staff-staff-spacing (down AND up) regarding only one single system
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:41:57 +0000

Dear Lilyponders,

I have a problem with a certain, probably rare use case of an temporarily inserted Staff between two main staves (piano music)

[...]\new Staff \with { \override VerticalAxisGroup.staff-staff-spacing.padding } [...]

works well for adjusting the distance to the lower staff.

But I don't find a solution for adjusting the distance to the upper one.
Of course, I don't want to change the standard vertical spacing, when only the two main staves are used.

Any suggestions or workarounds?

Thank you for your help,

musicus