Instrument names and smallest possible bounding box

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Instrument names and smallest possible bounding box
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:10:57 +0100

1) Instrument names.

The default placement of instrument names seems a bit messy compared to my default Sibelius output:

Lilypond:
They seem "off", not alligned properly. This is of course the fault of the author. Most likely there is a easy fix. Suggestions?

2) I need to export pngs for my latex documents and i would like the bounding box to be as small as possible. How do i do this?

Code:
\version "2.19.35"

%-------------------------------
% Global variables
%-------------------------------
global = {
  \time 4/4
  \key c \major
}

%-------------------------------
% Music
%-------------------------------
NRT = \relative c' {
  \global
  \clef \treble
  \hideNotes
  c d e
}

high = \relative c' {
  \global
  \clef \treble
  \hideNotes
  c d e
}

low = \relative c {
  \global
  \clef \bass
  \hideNotes
  c d e
}

%-------------------------------
% Score
%-------------------------------
\score {
<<
\new Staff { \NRT }
  \set Staff.instrumentName = "Analysis"

\new GrandStaff <<
  \set GrandStaff.instrumentName = "Woodwind"
  \new Staff { \high }
  \new Staff { \low }

\new GrandStaff <<
  \set GrandStaff.instrumentName = "Brass"
  \new Staff { \high }
  \new Staff { \low }

\new GrandStaff <<
  \set GrandStaff.instrumentName = "Strings"
  \new Staff { \high }
  \new Staff { \low }

\new GrandStaff <<
  \set GrandStaff.instrumentName = \markup \right-column {
    "Piano"
    "Aux."
  }
  \new Staff { \high }
  \new Staff { \low }

}

%-------------------------------
% Layout and stuff i dont understand yet
%-------------------------------
\layout {

 \context {
   \Score