Re: smallest possible bounding box

From: karl
Subject: Re: smallest possible bounding box
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:44:23 +0100 (CET)

 If you

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

 and run

lilypond --ps -dbackend=eps <ly-file>

 you get eps'es suitable for latax. When viewing with gv is seems like
 they have some smallish margins on the right side. The left "margin" for
 the first eps is the lilypond indent as in

\paper {
    indent = 10.0\mm
}

 Example output is at

http://turkos.aspodata.se/noter/tmp/

 Example source is in

http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/2015-10-30/

///

The very same procedure is what lilypond-book does, at least a few
years ago. I adapted that to my likings since I did not like all those
lily-<number> files, and lilypond-book did not interface nicely with
make. Perhaps my procedure is redundant now, I don't know.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148