Re: update objects

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: update objects
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:47:34 -0600

Hi Luca,

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Luca Danieli <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you David,

I recently introduced some arrowed micro-tonal notation to my file.
In the file I was suggested the standard micro-tonal notation is replaced by the following code (example):
(ceh . ,(ly:make-pitch -1 0 (/ FLAT 2)))
They told me that to enable this symbol I have to update the arrowGlyphs.

Alternatively I could use the standard symbol for representing quarter-tones, but I don't know how to produce it.

I tried for example this:
(ceh . ,(ly:make-pitch -1 0 (* FLAT 1/2)))
but it doesn't work.
So I now have arrowed-notation but I cannot reproduce anymore quarter-tone standard notation.

This is why I would like to update "arrayGlyphs", but unfortunately I don't understand the "how to".

I really can't answer this question without a minimal compiling example to work with.

In any case, this appears to be a follow-up question to this thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/msg107353.html

Perhaps you would be more likely to get an answer if you pose your question on that thread.

Best,
David