Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 21:33:21 +0100

Harm,

This is the original thread (sorry about that one, really thought answering the original thread brought up the history):

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-07/msg00274.html

Here is a imgur link to the image I referenced (Also, chill. I'm only asking for help. We are not mind readers, hard to know what you prefer or not.)

http://i.imgur.com/crR5239.png

I have googled my ass off on how to get "jazz chords" properly formated. The lilypond manual isn't exactly being straight about the matter. I do know it *should* be possible and i'm humbly asking for a hint at formating as shown in the picture i linked/sendt. It is hard procuring a minimal example when all i can do is produce a c:7.