Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:41:06 +0100

There are a few musicologist, you'd be suprised how many, that comes from jazz
or popular music. Yes, I'm one of them. As far as i can see this Brandt &
Roemer thing is a work in progress. I'm thankfull somebody seems to be working
on it!

There is however much to be done before chords in Lilypond are mature enough to
use for jazz chord notation. I'm crossing my fingers that a lilypond-programmer
reads this and takes pity on us who needs this for our work.