Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:31:15 +0100

Yes, that's true - I guess that never bothered me ... until now, that is, now
that you mention it, thank you very much.
Quite possibly that is easy to fix though - I'll look into that asap.

Maybe I should add that, while I like producing aesthetically pleasing lead
sheets, my first priority has always been to produce sheets that serve the
performer. And LilyJazz - with or without jazzy accidentals - does provide
output that is superbly readable even in shady, dim conditions. Only last week
I played in a bar, and the sheets provided had chord names the size of a
fine-print edition of the bible. I practically had to kiss the music stand the
whole gig through ...

Cheers, Robert