Compressing percent repeats.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Compressing percent repeats.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:46:48 -0500

Greetings All,

I am generating parts from an orchestral score and am wondering if
there is any way of handling percent repeats in the same manner as
\compressFullBarRests does for multimeasure rests? That is, a number
would be placed above, say, an isolated repeat informing the player
how many times to repeat the measure; meanwhile, currentBarNumber
would be automatically updated. I see from this thread

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-02/msg00050.html

that text could be placed manually (though not optimally) above the
isolated repeat, and so too could I manually reset currentBarNumber,
but that will surely prove to be time-consuming for a piece of this
magnitude. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hwaen Ch'uqi