How to retrieve information?

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: How to retrieve information?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 23:55:05 +0100

Dear List,

I am wondering if anyone can suggest a sort of "methodology" to retrieve those information which are (for me) no easy to find online or in the web guide.

For example, I am right now looking for "open", "half-open" and "very open" embouchure for flute.
I can find only the "open" symbol and probably now I will try to shrink and enlarge the symbol to realize what I want.

In general, have you got some suggestion, some methods you would like to share (for example some specific approach to orient yourself within the source code) to retrieve the information you search for and don't easily find on the web or to "create" solutions to the difficult task of writing unusual symbols and formatting styles?

Kind regards,
Luca