Re: Algorithm for calculating slur shape

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Algorithm for calculating slur shape
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:38:26 +0100

Am 22.01.2016 um 12:24 schrieb Mike Solomon:
None of it is published but all of it is in the C++ source code and is pretty clear!

Maybe it would have been nice to point the OP to
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/tree/lily

There is a bunch of files starting with "slur" in that directory. This should be the starting point.

HTH
Urs

Cheers,
MS