Edition-engraver: Multiple editions in same file

From: Ben Strecker
Subject: Edition-engraver: Multiple editions in same file
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:00:28 -0500

I’m working on a project that would have the same melody appearing in different
ranges in the same document.  Each range has its own set of modifications
through the edition-engraver, but using \removeEdition anywhere in the file
appears to remove that edition for all of the scores.  What is the best
practice for managing multiple editions in the same file?

I have attached a very simple example where I have two scores:  one that should
have a color modification applied, and another that should not have any
editionMods applied.

Thanks,
Ben