Re: Slashed grace with long slur

From: Kristin Rollins
Subject: Re: Slashed grace with long slur
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:08:34 -0500

It worked for me to move the \slurUp command inside the \shlashedGrace, as in:

\slashGrace { \slurUp e8( } d b)

Kristin

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016, at 08:51 AM, Ralph Palmer wrote:
Hi, All -

I'm running Ly 2.19.33 under Win7.

I'm trying to transcribe a slashed grace note with a long slur, as in the attachment
slur.png.
I've been unable to get the slur to stay up. I've tried
\slurUp
in conjunction with both
\slashedGrace
and
\acciaccatura
with no success.
The attached .ly and .pdf files show the results. \slurUp does not work on a normal acciaccatura, either.

Is my only option to use
\shape   ?
Using \shape should work, I believe, but will probably mean a *lot* of adjustment - I need to produce almost forty of these.

I'm grateful for any assistance,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer