Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:00:21 +0100

One more thought: My original approach of simply \include-ing LilyJAZZ should
be the standard way of using it. Which makes me think, that there's either
something missing in LilyJAZZ to work in v2.19 ... or a bug in Lilypond.
Shouldn't I notify the bug team of this and if so, how do I do that?

Best,
Robert