Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:19:14 +0100

Am 25.01.2016 um 10:00 schrieb Robert Schmaus:
> One more thought: My original approach of simply \include-ing LilyJAZZ should
> be the standard way of using it. Which makes me think, that there's either
> something missing in LilyJAZZ to work in v2.19 ... or a bug in Lilypond.
> Shouldn't I notify the bug team of this and if so, how do I do that?
>
> Best,
> Robert

No.
including LilyJAZZ is not a LilyPond feature but a function provided by
openLilyLib.
The approach taken there is known to be not fully comprehensive.

The approach taken by openLilyLib's Stylesheet library is substantially
different as it transparently replaces the font loaded by LilyPond itself.

Urs