Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 21:20:38 +0100

Unfortunately, it doesn't work ... LP v2.19.34 exits ungracefully with an error message "fatal error: cannot find font: `LilyJAZZ-11'"

Well, the font is there, as the output of
lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x
shows.

I'll just stick to the old \include method after all, and try to get rid of the after-break accidentals ...

Thanks again,
Robert