re: list of thicknesses affected by changing StaffSymbol.thickness

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: re: list of thicknesses affected by changing StaffSymbol.thickness
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:53:05 -0500

Hello all,

I was just checking to see if anyone has an answer to my post of Jan 7:

> Is there a single list somewhere in the documentation, of all the grobs whose
> sizes are tied to StaffSymbol.thickness?
> (Optimally, that list would also include each grob’s default
> multiplier/thickness.)

Alternatively, if anyone knows a ways to adjust the staff line thickness
*without* triggering an increase in all the other related thicknesses, that
would be a great (perhaps better) way to solve the issue I’m currently working
on.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer