RE: Fret Diagrams

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Fret Diagrams
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:38:21 -0000

Thank's Thomas that solves my problem..

I think I will have to change from a set of PDF manuals to the html version. I
searched all the files for "Fret" and "N.C."
selecting the "any of the words option". This may have found the reference but
could have been lost in a cascade of hits.

Searching for \set noChordSymbol finds all the lines containing \set. It is a
bit hit and miss searching for an answer much easier
to search when you know the answer. Search for noChordSymbol finds the answer.