How to align text and dynamixs

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: How to align text and dynamixs
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 00:08:36 +0100

I wonder how to align text and dynamics? I need it to explain a certain action when using a certain symbol. I guess this question could be answered several ways: 1) is it possible to write dynamic/other symbols in markup? 2) How to gently force horizontal alignment between a dynamic/other mark and \markup?

MWE

\version "2.19.35"

  c'->_\markup { \tiny \italic (stomp) }
}