Re: Removing white space from svg output

From: Paul Booker
Subject: Re: Removing white space from svg output
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 03:15:46 +0000 (UTC)

Paul Morris <paul <at> paulwmorris.com> writes:

> %%%%%%%%%%%%%
>
> \version "2.19.36"
>
> \paper {
>   page-breaking = #ly:one-line-auto-height-breaking
> }
>
> { c1 }

> The syntax is documented on that page in the Notation Reference that I
linked to in my previous message.

> Cheers,
> -Paul

Ok, that wasn't clear, got it now, thanks
Works for one-line parts but also converts two line pieces to one line,
ignoring the \break. Can I reinstate that somehow, without the white-space?
I'd really like to be able to change the svg units to the pixel size of the
png than change my layouts, line-breaks etc.